Monday, May 28, 2012

Where Have All The Pretty Little Nails Gone?


My nails are one big mess~! I have always had such long pretty nails - but since I now take guitar lessons - I just can't have them long. :-( I have callouses!! and those are necessary - believe me!! So I won't be having my usual manicures for a little while.

So I decided to try to do something with them to make them look a little better.
I started with a coat of orange juicy glo by Milani.

Then using L.A. Colors Art Deco Sea Foam Green - I just added a little design to them to add to the distraction from how pitiful they really look.


2 comments:

  1. Wow these don't even look like your hands without the long nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? they look pitiful!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Every Time You Comment - An Angel Gets Its Wings~