Thursday, July 26, 2012

And The Sunshine Award Goes To...

 I had a wonderful e-mail today from Bev who blogs at Creative Lady of the House 
letting me know that she  nominated my blog for the Sunshine Award. Thank you, Bev - that was so sweet of you!
Now as a nominee - here are the simple rules.


First, you should thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.

Next, answer the following questions about yourself.

Then, choose 10 of your favorite bloggers and link their blogs to your post.

Be sure to let them know that you are nominating them for the award.

Last, be sure to copy and paste the award to your blog!

OK, here we go!

1. Favorite color- Red

2. Favorite animal - I love all animals - but my favorite is pretty much any toy breed of dog.

3. Favorite number - 76

4. Favorite Drink - Diet Coke


5. Facebook or Twitter- Facebook, although I do Twitter.


6. Good book or good movie- Good movie

7. My passion - I would love to have a toy breed dog shelter - to be able to save as many abused or unwanted dogs as I could.

8. Giving or getting gifts- Giving - people tell me I have the gift of giving all the time.

9. Favorite day- Sunday - going to church - going out to eat - relaxing at home afterwards.


10. Favorite flower - I love them all! Yellow Rose would probably be my first choice.


Now that you know a little bit more about me, it is time to discover more about 10 other great bloggers!!

Here are my 10 nominees for the Sunshine Award:


Love This Life
JollyJillys
Mommy, I'm Done
Finding My Way In Texas
Christian Wifestyle
Boo's Basket
Garage SalesRUs
The Messy Roost
These Rose Colored Glasses
Carole's Chatter

2 comments:

  1. Fun idea and some new sites for me to check out! Following you back from Sassy Shopper Reviews. :) I love your blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me :) I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Every Time You Comment - An Angel Gets Its Wings~