Monday, September 3, 2012

Pay It Forward - Handmade Gifts - Join the Fun!


Pay It Forward - with Handmade Gifts


The amazing Alicia from All The Pretty Things posted about a marvelous blog game to play that involves "Paying it Forward".

Here’s How It Works:

I’ll send a surprise gift to the first three commenters on this blog post. The gift will be a handmade surprise by me and will be sent to you some time in the next 365 days - both the gift and the time you receive it will be a surprise :)


Here’s what you need to do, leave me a comment and make sure you include your email address (if your profile doesn’t include it). I’ll email you for your snail mail address and a ask a few questions (likes/dislikes, favourite colors, etc.).

To complete signing up you MUST play along too. To do this you must blog a similar post and pledge to make a surprise gift for the first three people who comment on it.

So, do you want to play? Comment below and I’ll sent a thoughtful handmade gift to the first three people who do.

So let's have some fun!

xoxoxo Pamela

4 comments:

  1. Shoot, I'm too late # 4. However I love this idea. I will do this on my blog to keep it going.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you are not too late - the other was misplaced. It shouldn't have been on this post. I deleted it.

      Delete

Every Time You Comment - An Angel Gets Its Wings~