Monday, December 10, 2012

Rosette Felt Grapevine Wreath

My friend, Brendel, and I worked on this wreath this evening. Between the 2 of us, we knocked it out in less than 4 hours. Her daughter, Leslie, found it on Pinterest and wanted one to use in her photography shoots. I was happy to help and I think it turned out really nice! 





Here are a couple of pictures of us hard at work. I don't know how Brendel sat on that hard tile floor so long!


Brad and I with the finished product. I can't wait to see some of the photos that Leslie comes up with using the wreath!

Items needed:
felt - she bought 10 yards which was way more than we needed. You could get by easily with half of that.
scissors
glue/glue sticks
tacky glue

The actual pattern was 3 x 3 inch squares - but we made ours 5 x 5 and then trimmed into circles. You can get the true directions here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Every Time You Comment - An Angel Gets Its Wings~