Friday, November 15, 2013

Burlap Canvas Letter Wall Hanging




Items needed: Canvas
                        Wooden letter
                        Burlap
                        Stapler
                        Hot glue gun
                        Paint

You can make this whatever size you want but I wanted pretty large. Of course you would choose the letter size accordingly. I had rolls of burlap so I layered mine and stapled it to the canvas giving it a nice affect. I hand painted the wooden letter solid black and hot glued it in the center. Since this is going in my newly redecorated bathroom, I kept with my monogram, burlap, black and white theme. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela,
    I found you through the "I Love My Post" Bloghop & am your newest follower. Love the wall hanging idea!
    Lisa
    http://miniaddictions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! stopped by your place and following as well!

    ReplyDelete

Every Time You Comment - An Angel Gets Its Wings~